Living in the Qatar Foundation (QF) residence halls is an excellent way to ease your transition into university life. You will make new friends from around the world in what will prove to be one of the most diverse living environments possible. In addition
to making new friends, you will find a supportive community environment with staff members who are available to help you with your transition. To learn more about living on campus, visit the following website:
The following steps occur when you wish to live in Qatar Foundation residence falls:
- Student completes this form
- After receiving your information TAMU-Qatar will notify QF Housing and Residence Life of your interest
- QF Housing and Residence Life will send you an email invitation to complete a paper or online application*
*The following items will be needed to complete the application from QF Housing and Residence Life:
- Completed Housing Application
- Scanned or electronic passport photo
- Scanned or electronic passport copy
- Scanned or electronic receipt of 2000 QAR Damage Deposit
*Please note additional documents will be required if you are moving with your spouse and/or children.
Upon arrival in Qatar, the balance of your housing fees will be due you should carefully review the Housing Agreement that will be provided to you, as you are expected to follow QF Housing and Residence Life rules and regulations.
QF Housing and Residence Life will begin assigning students to rooms in on a first come, first served basis. There is no deadline to apply, but once all rooms are filled students will be placed on a waiting list and are not guaranteed housing.
If you have any questions about the process or this application, please contact Colby Seay (email@example.com).